This is a fantastic opportunity to join our mortgage client as a Financial Services Area Manager. The position offers full training and a structured career path. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Financial Services business that rewards and recognises excellence.
You will be responsible for recruiting, training and managing a team of Mortgage Advisers with all levels of experience, providing an effective and efficient mortgage advisory service to customers in line with company policies, procedures, directives, and statutory rules and regulations.
Initially, you will be expected to write business to demonstrate the skills required to your growing team, as your team grows your own targets will reduce to zero.
As a Financial Services Area Manager, you will need to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Drive FS sales activity from advisers, through one to one performance review meetings, generation of local league tables, positive success PR and personal contact
- To provide FS related training to all relevant advisers in appointment making with an emphasis on getting new starters up and running quickly
- To drive adviser recruitment activity and attend interviews and recruitment evenings
- To oversee the induction/mentoring of newly employed advisers with emphasis on ensuring the correct branch environment is created and that appointments are delivered from the adviser start date to ensure new advisers start writing business quickly
- To ensure time management of the adviser’s dairies to maximise productivity
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Previous financial services management or a top performing consultant looking for the next step
- Previous Mortgage/Protection/Sales experience required
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- CEMAP Qualified or equivalent
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Ongoing Training and support
Top Achievers Trips