Mortgage and Protection Broker-Estate Agency
Location – Bracknell, Headington, High Wycombe, Notting Hill and Stanmore
- Basic Salary £19,144
- £30,000 Guarantee
- OTE £80,000
- Benefits Package
My client is an expanding, award-winning business with over 200 years’ experience in the estate agency industry, it is therefore no surprise that they are on top of their game. Our client has expanded rapidly over recent years, adding new estate agency offices (to its existing 100 outlets) and business divisions in order to improve and increase property service offerings for their clients. This has led to them actively recruiting to find established professionals within the industry to join their ranks as well as sourcing new talent.The Position
As a mortgage and protection adviser within my clients business, you are responsible for helping clients and advising them on the most suitable mortgage and insurance products that meet the regulatory requirements and the needs of the customer. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills required:
- Ability to drive referrals from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent.
- Full time employed position
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support
- On target earnings of £80,000
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of a solid team within a growing business, please apply or contact Steve directly
Steve is a Senior Partner of CNA FS & Specialist Banking, a recruitment partnership of CNA SSP, the specialist search division of the Pertemps Network Group and CNA Financial Services & Specialist Banking
is their UK Financial Services specialist recruitment business. Our company values are based on high professional ethics and the utilisation of our CABS Search methodology.