Property Marketing Consultant -NEW MARKET OPPORTUNITY!
Locations – Bristol / Southgate / Wolverhampton
What will you be responsible for?
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000
- OTE £60,000
- Fully Financed Company car (BMW) / £5000 Allowance
- 28 day holiday
- Incentives and rewards
This role is ideal for developing your management and Market Appraisal kills by analysing and solving team issues whilst working with senior managers to drive value, market share and attaining your banking goals. You will also work on influencing results through generating Valuations, coaching others in the team on booking and conducting Valuations and assisting in the delivery of your Line Manager’s branch strategy.
Each member of the haart team strives to deliver impeccable customer service at each possible opportunity. On a daily basis, you will participate in morning and team meetings within the branch and maintain all records relating to the role in line with the Data Protection Act, whilst ensuring you deliver an impact outside of the branch through prospecting and canvassing. Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through obtaining viewing feedback and completing Vendor Care calls - helping you to act on Customer Feedback, creating ways to contribute to continuous improvement of haart's service.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your vendor's needs. We are, after all, in the business of property sales and investments and ultimately, in helping our customers achieve their property goals.
On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development - a key aspect of a career with us. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieving your professional goals. What can you expect?
This is an opportunity for a real career
in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
haart's people enjoy a benefits package from your first day in your new position, with On Target Earnings upwards of £60,000. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals. haart have on offer the leading salary brackets in the industry, and the new commission structure on offer will allow keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
On your first day, you will be introduced to the “vehicle” of your success. We supply each of our Property Marketing Consultants with a company BMW: fully taxed and fully insured to drive your team's results.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to ‘once-in –a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to the Alps, Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi. Yes, you read this right, but the real question is: will you be on the next adventure?
We want to look after our people through ongoing learning and development throughout your career. Our Property Marketing Consultants have even had access to training from world-renowned Estate Agency mentor, Tom Panos. Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you’ve decided
to set out to achieve.What will you need?
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency. As a Property Marketing Consultant, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and cam show us how you would deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each of the haart team acts with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage of your recruitment journey:Right Attitude
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- An ability to inspire, lead and act as a role model for other team members
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ideally PMA and CPR Competent
- Successful record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
- Able to look for new and better ways to do things.
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- You are a ‘get things done’ kind of person.